Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Fun

I hope you all had a fun, safe halloween.

We have had a month long of fall fun and I thought I would share some pictures.
We have spent the last month playing in the leaves, painting pumpkins, playing at the pumpkin patch and making memories~

My three girls on the hay ride at the pumpkin patch. 

Painting Pumpkins and Grandma and Grandpa's house. 

Buzz light year visiting our local Trunk or Treat

 Oh how our boy loves Spiderman. He has lived in his costume for 3 days. 

Our little cheerleader!

Washing their hands after riding horses at the pumpkin patch. 

Homemade spring rolls and peanut sauce. A great dinner along with curry chicken and veggies over rice. It can all be made ahead of time so we can enjoy the fun come home eat dinner and then go trick or treating. Rice in rice cooker, curry chicken in crockpot and these I made in the morning and put in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment