Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I couldn't resist any longer, the kids and I gave my husband his father's day gift a day early. For those of you who know me know it is so hard for me to keep a gift a secret and I usually buy last minute so I don't have the urge to spoil it early. But I had to put some time into this one and had it hidden in the garage wrapped and ready for days and couldn't wait any longer.

One of the perks of having 5 kids.... a framed picture with each kid holding a letter. Here is an altered version with out their faces but I have to say that I got each of them to smile their happiest smile and look at the camera. :) Love how it turned out.







Our kids love their daddy so much and were thrilled to see him open this gift. I am very blessed to have an amazing father to my kids.

Happy Father's Day to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment