Friday, December 13, 2013

Update: What Led Me To You

I just wanted to update everyone on my upcoming book.

I am currently working with an amazing editor, Allison Hitz. You can check out her business here at  Allison Hitz Copy Editing. She is passionate about the written word and it shows in her work. I have been very impressed with her insight and skill when it comes to bringing my story together.

I am eager to continue to work through this part of the process and move on to the next step of publishing.

We have such an amazing story, one that only God could put together.  Being stretched as a Mother through the last few years is something I survived only with God by my side, even when I didn't seek His help.

Sharing our story has been on my heart because I have been so moved by what God has shown me and how He has shaped me. It is a story of hope and encouragement that stemmed from trials and the unknown.

Contact me at carriedahlin@outlook.com if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment